InventHelp Company – https://evansvillein.wordpress.com/2019/05/01/the-downside-risk-of-how-to-invent-a-product-that-no-one-is-talking-about/. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good understanding you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full line of products and not looking to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they do a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and how to get an idea patented designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to consider the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.